AFFILIATED PARTNERS GROUP, INC.
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Representing Sellers
* Buyer Searches
Affiliated Partners Group Received a PlainsCapital Family Business Award as a Finalist in the Innovative Category
FORT WORTH - DALLAS
SAN ANTONIO - AUSTIN
BEAUMONT - SE TEXAS
Professional Representation As Measured By:
* Successful Closings.
APG is a Merger & Acquisition Advisory and Business Brokerage Firm focusing on the lower end of the middle market, typically, companies with revenues of $3 million to $50 million.
APG primarily represents sellers of private companies. APG Partners have completed the sale of a notable and extensive list of closely held Texas-based companies. A review of some of our past sale transactions shows a cross-section of our clients:
* Specialty Products Manufacturing
* Oil & Gas Equipment Manufacturing
* Structural Steel Fabrication
* Service Providers
* Trucking & General Transportation
* Specialty Electrical Contracting
* Multi-Unit Motorcycle/ATV Dealerships
* Multi-Unit Beverage Distributor
* Multi-Unit Entertainment Company
* Equipment Sales, Service and Leasing
* Regional Franchise Operators
* Specialty Retail/Service Companies
* Specialty Restaurants/Food Service Companies
APG's seller clients tend to be Texas-based companies whereas our buyers come from throughout the United States and internationally.
The Partners at APG have broad experience gained from direct involvement in the operation and sale of numerous small to mid-sized companies over the past forty years. Transactions include the sale of private companies to publicly owned acquirers, to private strategic buyers and to financial buyers, both private equity firms and high net worth individuals.
When a client is desiring to sell, buy or merge, nothing is more important in an advisor than experience, competence, diligence and integrity. Each APG Partner is "battle tested" and fully understands how important diligence and finesse are in completing a deal on the most favorable terms. We are proud to point out that most of our engagements originate from past clients' referrals.